Los Angeles business litigation lawyer Robert G. Klein helps business recover from harmful, unethical or illegal business practices. Here are some of his successful verdicts and settlements:
- Unanimous jury verdict for $2,200,000.00 in a breach of contract case involving the wrongful termination of a contract. He also obtained an additional $1,800,000.00 for the same client in a settlement within that same action.
- $3,000,000.00 settlement in a false claim case as co-counsel with the United States Attorney.
- Jury verdict of $1,200,000.00 representing a manufacturer in a breach of warranty and fraud action against a public corporation.
- $271,000.00 unanimous jury verdict in a breach of contract case
- $250,000.00 judgment against a public entity in a public contracting breach of contract
- Injunction in a trademark infringement case
- Unanimous jury verdict representing an attorney in a breach of contract action
- Successfully defended a company and its president in an action for misappropriation of a trade secret
- Appeared before the United States Supreme Court for oral argument representing a party who successfully had eight labor code sections declared unconstitutional based on 14th amendment due process grounds.
- $3 million False claim
- $2.2 million Breach of contract
- $1.2 million Breach of warranty and fraud action
- $271 thousand Breach of contract
- $250 thousand Breach of contract case against a public entity
Contact Our Los Angeles Business Litigation Lawyer Today
Robert G. Klein is a highly experienced trial lawyer who is available to represent your business in the court of law. If you need to speak with a Los Angeles litigation lawyer, contact our law firm today by calling [number]. There is no charge for your first consultation.