Los Angeles Business Litigation Lawyer Robert Klein’s Successful Verdicts And Settlements
Los Angeles business litigation lawyer Robert G. Klein helps business recover from harmful, unethical or illegal business practices. Here are some of his successful verdicts and settlements:
- Unanimous jury verdict for $2,200,000.00 in a breach of contract case involving the wrongful termination of a contract. He also obtained an additional $1,800,000.00 for the same client in a settlement within that same action.
- $3,000,000.00 settlement in a false claim case as co-counsel with the United States Attorney.
- Jury verdict of $1,200,000.00 representing a manufacturer in a breach of warranty and fraud action against a public corporation.
- $271,000.00 unanimous jury verdict in a breach of contract case
- $250,000.00 judgment against a public entity in a public contracting breach of contract
- Injunction in a trademark infringement case
- Unanimous jury verdict representing an attorney in a breach of contract action
- Successfully defended a company and its president in an action for misappropriation of a trade secret
- Appeared before the United States Supreme Court for oral argument representing a party who successfully had eight labor code sections declared unconstitutional based on 14th amendment due process grounds.
- $3 million False claim
- $2.2 million Breach of contract
- $1.2 million Breach of warranty and fraud action
- $271 thousand Breach of contract
- $250 thousand Breach of contract case against a public entity
Contact Our Los Angeles Business Litigation Lawyer Today
Robert G. Klein is a highly experienced trial lawyer who is available to represent your business in the court of law. If you need to speak with a Los Angeles litigation lawyer, contact our law firm today by calling (323) 405-1002. There is no charge for your first consultation.
Call For A Case Evaluation